Due to the merger activities of non-sterling share classes between M&G Securities Ltd and M&G International Investments SA, M&G have announced the dealing suspension of related Sterling share classes of the M&G Optimal Income Fund at 12:00pm noon on 07/03/2019 until 11/03/2019. The individual share classes and market identifiers are shown on the following pages.
- Deals received for these share classes during the suspension period will be queued and placed at the first valuation point following the unsuspension.
- Stock transfer requests will continue to be accepted but will not be processed during the suspension period.
- Other features of these share classes will continue to function including distribution accruals, rebate accruals and pricing.
- The share classes will be priced and published as usual on 08/03/2019.
- Prices will not be calculated on 11/03/2019 but published prices will be issued on this date which will be the same as the prices made on 08/03/2019.
- Usual pricing will resume on 12/03/2019.
- All sterling share classes of M&G’s other OEIC funds are not affected by these dealing suspensions and will operate as business as usual.