M&G Sterling Share class Dealing Suspensions 09/11/2018 & 12/11/2018
Due to the merger activities of non-sterling share classes between M&G Securities Ltd and M&G International Investments SA, M&G have announced the dealing suspension of related Sterling share classes of OEIC funds at 12:00pm noon on 08/11/2018 until 12/11/2018. The M&G Funds shown below will be will be suspended from dealing; individual share classes and market identifiers are shown on the following pages.
- Deals received for these share classes during the suspension period will be queued and placed at the first valuation point following the unsuspension.
- Stock transfer requests will continue to be accepted but will not be processed during the suspension period.
- Other features of these share classes will continue to function including distribution accruals, rebate accruals and pricing.
- The share classes will be priced and published as usual on 09/11/2018.
- Prices will not be calculated on 12/11/2018 but published prices will be issued on this date which will be the same as the prices made on 09/11/2018.
- Usual pricing will resume on 13/11/2018.
- All other sterling share classes of M&G other OEIC funds are not affected by these dealing suspensions and will operate as business as usual.