Due to the merger activities of non-sterling share classes between M&G Securities Ltd and M&G International Investments SA, M&G have announced the dealing suspension of related Sterling share classes of OEIC funds at 12:00pm noon on 06/12/2018 until 11/12/2018. The M&G Funds shown below will be will be suspended from dealing; individual share classes and market identifiers are shown on the following pages.
|M&G OEIC Fund Name||Suspension Date||Next Dealing Date|
|M&G Global Floating Rate High Yield Fund||06/12/2018 12:00 pm||11/12/2018|
|M&G Emerging Markets Bond Fund||06/12/2018 12:00 pm||11/12/2018|
|M&G Global Dividend Fund||06/12/2018 12:00 pm||11/12/2018|
- Deals received for these share classes during the suspension period will be queued and placed at the first valuation point following the unsuspension.
- Stock transfer requests will continue to be accepted but will not be processed during the suspension period.
- Other features of these share classes will continue to function including distribution accruals, rebate accruals and pricing.
- The share classes will be priced and published as usual on 07/12/2018.
- Prices will not be calculated on 10/12/2018 but published prices will be issued on this date which will be the same as the prices made on 07/12/2018.
- Usual pricing will resume on 11/12/2018.
- All other sterling share classes of M&G other OEIC funds are not affected by these dealing suspensions and will operate as business as usual.