M&G Japan Golden Week
As a result of the scheduled ‘Golden Week’ national holidays in Japan when the Tokyo Stock Exchange will be closed M&G Securities Limited will be suspending the following OEIC funds from dealing between Friday 26 April 2019 and Monday 6 May 2019 (inclusive).
- M&G Japan Fund
- M&G Japan Smaller Companies Fund
All share classes are affected and are shown below;
- The suspension period will commence from 12pm (UK Time) on Thursday 25 April 2019 for all share classes of the funds.
- Deals submitted during the suspension period will be rejected by M&G and will NOT be queued for trading after the suspension.
- All share classes will resume dealing at 08:00 (UK Time) on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
- Indicative prices will be published in the usual manner for the affected share classes between Friday 26 April 2019 and Monday 6 May 2019 inclusive, however these are not dealing prices and should only be used for portfolio valuations. These will be based on the price calculated on Thursday 25 April 2019 and adjusted on a daily basis to reflect relevant market movements during that period.
- Trades placed prior to the dealing suspension which are in-flight during the suspension period will be not be affected and will continue to settle on usual cycles.